Thursday, January 31, 2008

Life: This is a "to go" container art.(week 9,62/365,jreyes)


Life: This is a "to go" container art.(week 9,62/365,jreyes)
Originally uploaded by jmoisesreyes

I had lunch at an old coffee shop in Los Altos, CA. My co-worker said it has been here for a long time. It is pretty much like a Denny's but with character and 60s decor. They serve breakfast all day. It was really quaint. I enjoyed the breakfast for lunch. I had 2 eggs, hash browns, and toast. It hit the spot. Anyways, my co-worker could not finish his meal so the lady brought this container with a huge smiley faced cartoon figure. I had to capture this container. I have never seen such energy and creativity put into something as trivial as a "to go" box. Anyways, it is a good day when I see things like this to brighten my day.

No comments: