Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Life and Light: This is a green art piece.(week 9,60/365,jreyes)


Life and Light: This is a green art piece.(week 9,60/365,jreyes)
Originally uploaded by jmoisesreyes

So this is one of my first paintings from 3 years ago. The concept of this painting was to initially just start with a background and some how create an image from the background. So I made a face on the right hand side and I made a woman sitting with her face near her knees. I think I called it "Green Longing-ness" but I don't know what else to call it. Anyways, it is Tuesday and it is my sharing of art day. BTW, I am almost done with the James Brown piece. I am pretty excited about that one. My teacher said, I made a mature painting. I guess I was a little "green" three years ago. Literally and figuratively.

1 comment:

hajush said...

Green though it may be, it's a great piece. I can see why you kept at it.