Monday, January 28, 2008

Life: This is 3 Hershey's Bars for the price of 2.(week 9,59/365,jreyes)


Life: This is 3 Hershey's Bars for the price of 2.(week 9,59/365,jreyes)
Originally uploaded by jmoisesreyes

So it was around 4:45pm and I was craving for a snack. I went to the vending machine and I saw that the only thing I was wanted was a Hershey's bar. I haven't had a Hershey's bar in a long time at least 4 years. Anyways, I put in my change and the 1st candy bar got stuck, I was like dang it just my luck. So then I was determined to have a Hershey's bar. So I busted out a $1 bill and pressed for the same code for the Hershey's bar. And to my surprise it spit out my first candy bar, then a second candy bar, and surprisingly a third Hershey's bar. BTW, I only ate a half of one, but I will save the other two in my cube. Sometimes life is like that, you put in something you expect something, but don't get anything, And the times you try again and you get more than you expected.

1 comment:

hajush said...

This picture has an Andy Warhol look and feel.