Friday, August 29, 2008

Life: This is chicken with rice and little berries at a Middle Eastern restaurant in Mountain View, CA. (week 39,271/365,jreyes)


Life: This is chicken with rice and little berries at a Middle Eastern restaurant in Mountain View, CA. (week 39,271/365,jreyes)
Originally uploaded by jmoisesreyes

Decided to eat at this Middle Eastern restaurant on El Camino Real. I always drive by it because it has a big falafel sign, so last night I finally decided to poke my head in there and try it out. I have to admit the service was really good. The gentleman offered black Iranian tea. I have to try other stuff on the menu. But this was just the first dish I tried that looked tasty. And it was tasty!!!! The restaurant actually had good GoogleWifi which is free in Mountain View, CA. So I was able to watch Obama's DNC speech while eating this meal. Enough is enough!!!!!! 271 is now complete!

No comments: