Thursday, August 28, 2008

Life: This is 30th birthday dinner with friends. (week 38,266/365,jreyes)


Life: This is 30th birthday dinner with friends. (week 38,266/365,jreyes)
Originally uploaded by jmoisesreyes

It´s a little blurry. But I had dinner with 4 friends. I was expecting more, but whatever. People disappoint me a lot these days, I just take it as a grain of salt. It just emphasized to me that you only have really 5 good friends who will know you on the face of this earth. It was partly my fault, because I sent the invitations a bit late, but whatevers I was totally disappointed no one wanted to celebrate with me, in the past I have gone to other people´s 30th birthday and people threw big parties and what not, I don´t know, just a little jaded now. I hate being in a disappointed state, it is worst than being angry, upset, or sad. It is more like deflating, defeated, and demoralizing. I hate throwing a birthday party for myself. I just think it is totally lame. It´s all good tho, I am happy and thankful for the friends who did show up for my little dinner. Sorry this is a really selfish and self-reflective photo, but eff it... it is part of my 365 project of light, life, and love I guess. Have to document the photo and my feelings about it...

No comments: