Thursday, August 28, 2008

Life: This is another pencil drawing. It´s Flickrite jennifer.lee (week 39,270/365,jreyes)


Life: This is another pencil drawing. It´s Flickrite jennifer.lee (week 39,270/365,jreyes)
Originally uploaded by jmoisesreyes

So I asked Jennifer if I can draw her photo of the day today and she graciously said yes. This took about an hour or so, and it was fun to do. Thanks Jennifer! This was really good practice. I was doing a lot of pen and ink recently so it was good to use the tortillion again. I am loving drawing these days, I am feeling a little better after the whole birthday day, but whatevers Let Go and Let God I guess. But it was just another emotional pain that I really didn´t need nor care to experience, but whatevers people are disappointing these days, but what do we expect people are not God.

Original (¨Bored Now¨)
flickr.com/photos/jennifer_tracy/2804622884/

No comments: