Friday, March 21, 2008

Life: This is an electric bass guitar.(week 16,110/365,jreyes)


Life: This is an electric bass guitar.(week 16,110/365,jreyes)
Originally uploaded by jmoisesreyes

I practiced bass with my friend Minho. It feels good to play bass. I haven't played bass for worship in over a year. I have been playing my classical guitar more often than my bass. It is a pretty simple 1 pickup Ibanez bass guitar. Anyways, I miss playing bass. I am very much a beginner. The people I play with are very good musicians and they are always gracious and patient when I play with them. I am playing bass this Easter Sunday. So there is something about playing in front of a crowd. And there is something more when you play songs about God and in front of a crowd. Something about leading people to edify God. I can't explain it, you have to experience playing songs for God in front of people. It is not just singing and playing notes. It's something more than the songs and notes, because ultimately it is all about God and He's always has good in mind.

Baylight Church

No comments: