Monday, July 14, 2008

Life: These are my art pieces during opening night at Koji Sake Lounge.(week 32,223/365,jreyes)


Life: These are my art pieces during opening night at Koji Sake Lounge.(week 32,223/365,jreyes)
Originally uploaded by jmoisesreyes

So I have to thank Kathy, the owner of Koji Sake Lounge in San Jose, CA for the opportunity to showcase my art work at her establishment. I am very thankful to her support of local artists. She picked the 5 to show and I think they all look great in the space. Also a lot of friends stopped by to support. Thank you all. It was a very fun night and I am very happy that people can get to appreciate and enjoy the artwork I have done the past 4 years. I think my next step is to see some of these art pieces at a gallery somewhere in SF, LA, and/or SD. If any of you flickrites know any gallery peoples please do let me know. I probably have to organize a portfolio or something.

Koji Sake Lounge:
www.kojisakelounge.com/

TODO:
-get a website up (It's ironic for a web 2.0 guy I don't have one)
-create a portfolio of my art work
-market myself better
-work with some of my photographer friends and take photos of my art work
-sell some pieces to recoup some of the negative cash flow :(

No comments: