Sunday, March 30, 2008

Life: This is a SDRAWKCAB silhouette.(week 18,120/365,jreyes)


Life: This is a SDRAWKCAB silhouette.(week 18,120/365,jreyes)
Originally uploaded by jmoisesreyes

So I decided to participate in the week 13 challenge in the Project 365 group. I hope people will get what I wrote. Also thanks to Gods Emerald photo this drawing was a silhouette. She is really a talented photographer. All her stuff blows my photos away. Much props because she is awesome at Photoshop too. I suck at photoshop, I can only make a Nicole Ritchie on a corn dog and use actions from others. Anyways, I liked the Gods Emerald silhouette a lot and I don't know I decided to draw it because I want to someday make a pumpkin carving out of it. I think that would be awesome!!!!!

BTW, silhouette is a really hard word to spell. It is really difficult for me to remember. I have to google it every time to make sure I spell it write. What would the world be like if it had no google. I know it would be like the internet from 1994-1997. Man the internet in 1997 majorly sucked. I think everyone was using AOL dial up on 14.4k. Oh man those were the days, I remember reading the first reports about Princess Diana's death on AOL. Aaaah good internet times, bad times for all Diana's fans.

No comments: