Sunday, March 30, 2008

Life: These are trees blooming in the spring.(week 17,119/365,jreyes)


Life: These are trees blooming in the spring.(week 17,119/365,jreyes)
Originally uploaded by jmoisesreyes

I took this after watching UCLA make it to the Final Four. They beat Xavier to make to their 3rd consecutive Final Four. Hopefully this time they will win it all. Growing up in LA, I rooted for UCLA. I hated USC. I don't know why, but I just did. USC is a great school, but UCLA just seemed like it had a better tradition and just has better people coming out of that school. Anyways, I am a huge NCAA tournament fan. I don't have a TV so I have to go to my sister's house and watch TV. I have no TV by choice, because I just don't want to be enslaved by media and corporate advertising. It is a personal decision. And I have gone about 6-7 months with out a TV. I didn't have one for about 2 years before this current boycott of television. I mean these days, I like to make my own content, hence this project 365. It is a lot better than TV. Although I do miss The Office, Heroes, Conan, Leno, ESPN Sportscenter, Food Network and E! These were my favorite shows. Anyways, it was beautiful day in Campbell, CA as shown by these flowers.

No comments: