Sunday, March 9, 2008

Life: This is a liquor store and deli in Boulder Creek.(week 14,98/365,jreyes)


Life: This is a liquor store and deli in Boulder Creek.(week 14,98/365,jreyes)
Originally uploaded by jmoisesreyes

I went to this quaint liquor store and deli in Boulder Creek, CA. This place has some of the best tri-tip sandwiches. The tri-tip is soaked in a very tasty broth/marinade that makes the tri-tip juices soak through the soft roll. Mmm this is hella good just describing this meal. It is basically out in the middle of a small town on the way to Santa Cruz, CA on highway CA(9). I went with friends, I like random food outings like this. They are always pretty fun. Also, California is looking more and more like its normal self again. I missed the sunshine, the wind, and the clear blue skies of NorCal. God's country I tell ya, God's country!

1 comment:

Pat said...

dude, the tri-tip sandwiches there are off the hook!