Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Life: This is a Benjamin.(week 15,100/365,jreyes)


Life: This is a Benjamin.(week 15,100/365,jreyes)
Originally uploaded by jmoisesreyes

So I don't know why I am using a $100 bill for my day 100. It is the only thing I have at the moment which has 100. Anyways, I found this hundred dollar bill from the days of traveling where we would hide emergency money in pockets of our backpacks just in case we needed bail money or if we got robbed. So I found this in an old back pack cleaning up a hidden pocket. It is always a good idea to hide money and also have a copy of your friends passports with you at all times just in case something happens when you are outside the US. I have a philosophy that all you need in life when you travel are credit cards and your US passport, that's it!

No comments: