Saturday, January 12, 2008

Life: This is a sunny Saturday in Santa Clara.(week 7,43/365,jreyes)


Life: This is a sunny Saturday in Santa Clara.(week 7,43/365,jreyes)
Originally uploaded by jmoisesreyes

I decided to take photos around Santa Clara University today. It is a really beautiful campus. I can't believe I graduated in 2000. It was innocent days I guess. No war in Iraq, no internet bubble bursting, no sub-prime crashes, no worries on shrinking health care coverage, no financial worries for maintaining, growing, and diversifying your 401k plan. It was just school stuff, interaction with young attractive women, homework, papers, and tests to deal with. I guess taking this picture reminds me that life was pretty easy back in college. And also being a student at SCU was pretty fun.

No comments: