Monday, January 7, 2008

Life: This is a Peet's medium latte and a butter croissant(week 6,38/365,jreyes)


Life: This is a Peet's medium latte and a butter croissant(week 6, 38/365, jreyes)
Originally uploaded by jmoisesreyes

Today was the first Monday of a "regular" week in 2008. Good bye holidays and hello Valentine's day consumer goods. It is a pretty sad day if we think in a consumer centric world. Anyways, it is back to the grind of a medium latte and a butter croissant. I typically drink a cup of coffee or tea @ Peet's in the morning. It is my routine, but today I wanted to get in a little early. FYI, yes I am a programmer and do get in around 8:30-9:45am. In my earlier years, I typically came in around 10:30 -11:00am and leave later. But these days I like leaving around 5:30-6ish like normal people.

No comments: