Saturday, January 26, 2008

Life: This is a cold and rainy commute.(week 8,56/365,jreyes)


Life: This is a cold and rainy commute.(week 8,56/365,jreyes)
Originally uploaded by jmoisesreyes

I passionately hate cold winters. It would be so hot right now if I lived in South America. This cold winter in the Bay Area makes me crave the sun. Also, the travel bug is tugging at me again and I haven't really traveled outside North America since 2004. I need to get out of the US for a little bit and experience the world. This project is a great initiator for seeing the rest of the world. And there is so much in the rest of the world to enjoy, experience, and expose. My mom loves to travel and she planned a 14 day eastern European cruise for my family in April/May. But now I am seriously thinking about going to the Philippines for my 30th birthday. I want to go back to the land which I was born. The last time I visited was 11 years ago. I guess these are some of the things I think about on my cold and rainy commute.

1 comment:

hajush said...

"Cold winters" in the Bay Area? Wow, you definitely won't want to ski the Big Sky country then. I prefer a bright white sunny day with snow everywhere in Montana to cold rain in San Francisco. Sitting near a warm fire like I am now, it doesn't feel cold.

Mark Twain said the coldest winter he'd experienced was a summer in San Francisco.