Saturday, August 9, 2008

Life: This is (another) .trista.(week 36,251/365,jreyes)


Life: This is (another) .trista.(week 36,251/365,jreyes)
Originally uploaded by jmoisesreyes

I don't know why I am really digging the cross hatching technique. Here's another .trista photo. This is originally the one I wanted to paint. But oh wells cross hatching it is. Anyways, today is 8/8/8. Some one should do a project from 8/8/8 to 9/9/9. That would be cool/cool/cool. Anyways, I may work on the eyes with this one she is looking down on the original, but I don't want to over work the piece. This stuff is really really fun. I think I will do Felicia Day next or a nekkid piece again. I am not sure, but whatevers I like this new drawing style. I like this photo because .trista is smiling.

Original:
www.flickr.com/photos/trista_nyc/2475193768

No comments: