Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Life and Light: This a crazy cool rainbow. (week 36,248/365,jreyes)


Life and Light: This a crazy cool rainbow. (week 36,248/365,jreyes)
Originally uploaded by jmoisesreyes

This was taken outside my art class right after there were some scattered flash showers in Mountain View, CA. This was awesome to see. These were the days where I am thankful that I have this 365 project to capture the crazy random happenstance. I really enjoy drawing this summer I can't believe 6 weeks have gone by so fast. Thursday will be the last class. It has been a blast. I am not sure if I want to continue with art, but it sure has been fun. I am contemplating a Masters in Fine Arts, but what am I going to do with a BS in Math and an MFA? Who knows? God might know the plan already, but he milks it to make us want it more.

No comments: