Thursday, July 10, 2008

Life: This is a hella hot in the car.(week 32,221/365,jreyes)


Life: This is a hella hot in the car.(week 32,221/365,jreyes)
Originally uploaded by jmoisesreyes



Damn it is hella hot again in NorCal. Don't try this at home I was at a parking log going 15 mph while I took this shot. But man it is really really hot today. Good thing I put on the AC in my car. I have no AC in my 3rd floor apartment. Damn it I really need to find a hot older woman AKA a "sugar momma." A brotha' just wants a little AC in his life. On some other notes, some of my friends are going to Kenya to spend 11 days with a Christian pastor helping out the refugees in the eastern boarder close to Somalia. Man, all my bitching and moaning the past couple of days is really trivial compared to other situations in the world. The unbearable heat, the "maybes" for some an art show. It's all trivial. But yeah God is good, God is great, God is love.

No comments: