Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Life: This is crazy colorful flower.(week 32,220/365,jreyes)


Life: This is crazy colorful flower.(week 32,220/365,jreyes)
Originally uploaded by jmoisesreyes



Crazy colorful flower, another one of these morning walk photos. So the art show is in a few days. I am a bit anxious, because a lot of work people will be there. But it should be all good. One pet peeve I really hate is when people say maybe to invites. I don't typically throw parties and what not. I am really not good at being the center of attention, but anyways, when I am at the center of attention people say maybe, just really pisses me off. Maybe it is because I am a type of person who says what I mean, and I mean what I say. I just don't know, saying maybe when you are in your 30s is a pretty childish thing to say to someone. I mean sh*t yes or no my feelings won't get hurt if you say you can't make it. I probably shouldn't take this personally. But I don't know it's my stuff. I just don't get it, people say oh "I love your work Jonathan", but then when I have a show, people say "maybe." But whatever, I am sure it will be fine and I will always have a good time with people who are with me at the moment, All the maybes just missed out.

No comments: