Sunday, June 15, 2008

Life: This is a red light on Embarcadero Ave. San Francisco, CA. (week 28,196/365,jreyes)


Life: This is a red light on Embarcadero Ave. San Francisco, CA. (week 28,196/365,jreyes)
Originally uploaded by jmoisesreyes

This was at a stop light in San Francisco on a beautiful sunny mid-day Saturday. Everyone is out and about. I sort of got lost on my way to meet my sister, brother-in-law, nephew, my brother-in-law's sister, and her husband. I was running late, so I took this of the madness of people walking to a farmer's market in Embarcadero. Whenever the sun comes out in San Francisco, everyone plays outside. I finally met up with them and we had lunch. I highly don't suggest fiddling with the XTi while driving. It is extremely dangerous, especially while trying to drive in SF traffic.

Anyways, I also went to camera store off Chestnut. I tried out a Tamron lens, and 85mm Canon prime.

No comments: