Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Life: This is Barack Hussein Obama (in progress). (week 29,199/365,jreyes)


Life: This is Barack Hussein Obama (in progress). (week 29,199/365,jreyes)
Originally uploaded by jmoisesreyes

Ok, so I am on my way painting Obama. I haven't started on the face. I am almost finished with his hands. Hands are really tough to paint for me. I don't know I guess I have painted a lot of portraits. He is pretty fun to paint. The face should be an interesting adventure, we shall see. Oh and today I tried yogurt soda at a Persian grocery store near the art studio. It is quite refreshing, I was expecting sweet, but it was minty and sour. So day 199 is done. Wow day 200 is tomorrow. I can't believe I have taken a picture a day for 200 days....

Barack Hussein Obama:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

No comments: