Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Life, Light, Love: These are my pieces on display. (week 27,184/365,jreyes)


Life, Light, Love: These are my pieces on display. (week 27,184/365,jreyes)
Originally uploaded by jmoisesreyes

Ok so here are my 3 pieces of art on display at the Red Rock Coffee in Mountain View, CA. They are displayed upstairs. My first pieces have been on display since November. The James Brown and Dexter Gordon were dropped off a couple of weeks ago. Man this feels really great to display my pieces to the public. For about 4 years most of my pieces have been in my apartment. I mean don't get me wrong it is great to have a gallery for an apartment with pieces of art, but there is something very fun about displaying them in front of people. Also on some other good news, I have another display/gallery at the Koji Sake Lounge in downtown San Jose in July. They rotate their artists every month and some of my other pieces will be shown as well:

James Brown:
(in progress...) www.flickr.com/photos/jmoisesreyes/2196294857/
(completed) www.flickr.com/photos/jmoisesreyes/2250229594

Dexter Gordon:
www.flickr.com/photos/jmoisesreyes/2104541359

No comments: