Friday, May 16, 2008

Life: This is Frankfurt to SFO. (week 23,159/365,jreyes)


Life: This is Frankfurt to SFO. (week 23,159/365,jreyes)
Originally uploaded by jmoisesreyes

Day 14 - Flyng back to US, getting this boarding pass from Lufthansa in Venice was dramatic. All I am saying is I just don't want to be old Americans when there is a big queue with just 2 Italian women working a German airlines ticket counter. With just 2 flights 1 to Munich the other to Frankfurt. I swear there was almost a fist fight when old people cut in line. The happy community in the cruise ship was quickly gone. Instead a wrath of Americans wanting to be first and not left behind a flight was occurring. Some where patient, others stressed out, I just saw it as hilarious. What a fitting way to end the cruise. Thank you for the 4 contacts who follow my 365 :-) Thanks Crustydolphin gave me a head's up about Santorini and Istanbul. :-)

Arivaderci from cruise posts, now I have to get back to the modern corporate enslavement of life.

No comments: