Thursday, May 22, 2008

Life: These are red leaves. (week 25,171/365,jreyes)


Life: These are red leaves. (week 25,171/365,jreyes)
Originally uploaded by jmoisesreyes

I usually go for easy morning walks these days ranging from 1-2.5 miles. It roughly takes 20-45 minutes. I like it a lot. It energizes my day. This means I crash around 11pm at night which is a good thing. My goal will be to walk about 10.0 miles a week till the end of the year. Why walk? Because I hate running. I was never good at running. One time I tried to run for track senior year in high school and I could not for the life of me run 4 laps. That is 1600 meters and that was like a warm up. I will stick to ping pong and video games for after school activities. Maybe some day I will run a marathon. But for now I prefer to walk every day. You gotta walk before you run.

No comments: