Thursday, February 14, 2008

Life and Love: This is a Valentine's day card.(week 11,75/365,jreyes)


Life and Love: This is a Valentine's day card.(week 11,75/365,jreyes)
Originally uploaded by jmoisesreyes

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! Anyways, Valentine's day always reminds me of the Simpsons episode where Ralph has a crush on Lisa. It is by far one of the funniest episodes ever. The episode was called "I love Lisa." Anyways, have a happy Valentine's day! I am off to San Diego to see friends so hopefully I will get some good shots of Balboa park, beaches, and young hot San Diego women who likes a nerdy Asian guy from Silicon Valley!


Reference JPEG:
blog.deconcept.com/images/2005/02/choo.jpg

Ralph For President:
www.thesimpsons.com/wiggum/


I Love Lisa Episode:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Love_Lisa

No comments: