Thursday, November 27, 2008

Life: This is a Warriors vs. Bulls game. (285/365,jreyes)


Life: This is a Warriors vs. Bulls game. (285/365,jreyes)
Originally uploaded by jmoisesreyes

I went to the game on Friday, Nov. 21 2008. This was a good game. Derek Rose is going to be a beast in the NBA. He is quick, he can dribble, he can pass, he has decent range. All I am saying is he is going to be a good guard in the NBA for a long time as long as he doesn't get injured. He is as strong as Utah guard Deron Williams and that guy is pretty strong. Also it was Filipino Heritage game for the Warriors. It was hella sold out with Filipino people. My college friends were there to do cultural dances before the game. What I didn't get were the Tahitian dance group to celebrate Filipino Heritage game. Tahitian != being Filipino. I mean seriously its quite a stretch. What I really don't get is why so many Filipino women dance Tahitian. I don't get it at all.

No comments: