Friday, August 1, 2008

Life: This is a record book. (week 34,238/365,jreyes)


Life: This is a record book. (week 34,238/365,jreyes)
Originally uploaded by jmoisesreyes

I had this "Record book" since senior year of high school. That's about 12 years ago. Dayam I am gettin' old. This was from a religion course taught by an old priest named Father Jerome Cummings. It was the best and perhaps most memorable course in high school. One of his assignments was to create a list of 150 goals for your life. I have looked at it through the years and I now have about 300 goals from 18-29. The real interesting part about the list is that I only did about 20-25% of 300. I think its an average rate. You just have to accept the fact that you can't achieve all your goals, but its great to write the goals down.

No comments: