Sunday, July 20, 2008

Life: This sweet breads. (week 33,231/365,jreyes)


Life: This sweet breads. (week 33,231/365,jreyes)
Originally uploaded by jmoisesreyes

I had a wonderful dinner with an old elementary school friend from Los Angeles. I took him to Viognier in San Mateo, CA. He really loves this place, because my family took my friends who flew up from LA to this restaurant for my graduation 8 freakin' years ago. Anyways, this food was da bomb. This restaurant is like a special occasion restaurant. I hadn't seen my friend in a couple of years, so it was good to catch up, connect, and share a meal with a friend. I think life is all about good food, good conversations, and good company.

Appetizers:

Mussels
Salmon pizzeta
Sweet Onion reduced Foi Gras

Dishes:

Sweat Breads
Halibut

Viognier:
www.yelp.com/biz/viognier-san-mateo

No comments: