Saturday, May 10, 2008

Life: This is a watermelon appetizer. (week 21,148/365,jreyes)


Life: This is a watermelon appetizer. (week 21,148/365,jreyes)
Originally uploaded by jmoisesreyes

Day 3 - This was my first fancy dinner on the cruise. I ordered this delicious watermelon appetizer. The cruise food was excellent. The service was great. You don't really have to worry about anything when you are on a cruise. I guess that is why it caters to a lot of older retired folk who travel. I met some really cool spunky old Americans on this cruise. You know they have time and obviously have the money to travel and see the world. Anyways, I could see that some people were still unhappy or still worried about crap in their life America. I always let go, and live by the moment of the travel. But I wonder why people were still unhappy or rather complained. What was their reason for such feelings? I mean they were on a cruise in Europe. I guess some things are just not enough for some people. I guess some people can never be happy, even if they are on vacation in Europe. That to me was profound and really sad. For me, I was enjoying this watermelon appetizer livin' it up.

No comments: