Thursday, March 6, 2008

Life: This is a rubber ducky.(week 14,96/365,jreyes)


Life: This is a rubber ducky.(week 14,96/365,jreyes)
Originally uploaded by jmoisesreyes

This is a rubber ducky at the pool in my apartment. We have lots of different floating animals around the pool. I took this in the morning. Anyways, I had dinner @ Google this evening, and I have to tell you it is a crazy place. There is free good food every day and every meal for all employees. I guess it is what happens when you are at $300/share. I don't know though, I can't justify giving people who already have money free food, when there are hungry and homeless people who have nothing to eat on El Camino Real (which is literally less than 10 miles away) I don't know it is a bit ridiculous to me. If Google can feed thousands of people everyday, then why can't Google feed homeless people in their community? They talk about "doing no evil" in their company mission, but they never talk about doing any good either. It is a bit ridiculous what people find valuable in internet advertising. I give the company 3 years until major lay-offs... maybe 5 if they can manage things.

No comments: