Monday, March 24, 2008

Life: This is celebrating a first century Jew named Jesus' conquest over death, sin, and satan for the world.(week 17,113/365,jreyes)


Life: This is celebrating a first century Jew named Jesus' conquest over death, sin, and satan for the world.(week 17,113/365,jreyes)
Originally uploaded by jmoisesreyes

Happy first century Jew named Jesus' conquest over death, sin, and satan for the world day! Or rather what I meant to say is Happy Easter! Anyways, I find that a more fitting description. Easter sounds too vanilla. I had a blast playing bass on Easter morning. We had about 1 hour to rehearse 6 songs with the full band, one last minute chord changes to one song, but I thought the set turned out pretty awesome. At one weird point though, no one was clapping, it just made me smile. Anyways, the guitar solo by my friend Pat was freakin' awesome! He has the coolest pedal setup ever. He makes funktaculous sounds from his guitar. But what was cooler was the message this morning about Jesus conquest over death, sin, and satan for the world, not just for individuals, but for the WORLD. Anyways, after services, the church went to a park for lunch, then I went to my sister's house and had dinner. My brother-in-law made this awesome lamb rack and potatoes, and some white beets. It was a very good Easter day. Happy resurrection day Jesus!

No comments: