Friday, February 29, 2008

Life: This is one the best drawings I have ever seen.(week 13,89/365,jreyes)


Life: This is one the best drawings I have ever seen.(week 13,89/365,jreyes)
Originally uploaded by jmoisesreyes

I could only dream of drawing something as beautiful as this. A woman in my art class drew this Renoir lady. I told her her drawing is awesome. It is amazing. I asked if I could take a photo of it and she says surely. I wanted to capture this before she paints over it. I really think she is an awesome drawer. I love my art class. It is one of the things in my life where I can escape and have no worries and just be in it. No work, No worries, No anxiety about life, but just create some art. It keeps me going. It is an energy boost, when I am feeling down. It is God's way to show the talents He created in me.

No comments: