Monday, December 24, 2007

Light: This is a yellow flower over looking the valley. (week 4,


Light: This is a yellow flower over looking the valley. (week 4, 24/365, jreyes)
Originally uploaded by jmoisesreyes

It is Christmas eve and this morning I decide to drive up CA 35 (Skyline Blvd). I remember driving up here in the night time and I wondered how it would be during the day. So I got up and drove up the windy roads of Skyline and took some spectacular shots of the Silicon Valley. I really liked this one it is a yellow flower over looking the Peninsula. This was taken up Skyline near the Thomas Fogarty Winery you can see the Peninsula, San Jose, and if you are lucky San Francisco on a clear day. The drive up is spectacular and I highly recommend it. Anyways, today was a good 365 photo essay day. Have a very Merry Christmas eve. I am sure Santa will be bringing the goodies for everyone. God Bless!

No comments: